- DementiaReview.ie is an online resource which provides a summary and overview of data, research and policy on dementia across the island of Ireland over the period between 2010 and 2014.
- The online resource is based on a research project carried out by Dr Maria Pierce and Dr Patricia McParland. Dr Pierce is currently a Research Manager with Genio, but conducted the research while a post-doctoral researcher in the School of Nursing and Human Sciences, Dublin City University. Dr McParland is a post-doctoral researcher in the School of Nursing and Human Sciences, Dublin City University.
- Users may search the site for links to journals, books, policy papers and surveys and databases related to dementia in the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.
- This online resource is intended for use by researchers, policymakers and the voluntary and community sector.
About the IPH
The Institute of Public Health in Ireland (IPH) promotes cooperation for public health on the island of Ireland. It has 3 key areas of work:
- Strengthening public health intelligence
- Building public health capacity
- Policy development and evaluation
For more information visit www.publichealth.ie.